This website, its subdomains and services are available on our website designed and developed by Breeze Group.
By visiting or using the Site, you indicate your agreement to be bound by these Terms, as updated from time to time. If you do not agree with these Terms, you must not use the Site.
2. Notice Regarding Dispute Resolution
These Terms contain provisions that govern how claims that we may have against each other are resolved, including an agreement and obligation to arbitrate disputes, which, subject to limited exceptions, will require that you submit any claims that you have against us to binding arbitration on an individual basis.
The services available on the Site are only available to individuals who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law, and thus, are not available to minors. By using the Site, you represent that you are of sufficient legal age to use the Site and to create legally binding obligations for any liability you may incur as a result of your use of the Site.
We may make changes to these Terms at any time, which will be posted on the Site. If you do not agree with the changes, you should discontinue your use of the Site.
5. Ownership of Intellectual Property Rights
The Site, which includes, without limitation, all data, text, designs, pages, print screens, images, artwork, photographs, audio and video clips, and HTML code, source code, or software that reside or are viewable or otherwise discoverable on the Site are owned by Breeze Group or its licensors. We (and/or our licensors) own all right, title and interest in and to the Site and in all copyright, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights in the Site.
The Site is for your information and personal use only and not for commercial exploitation.
You will not acquire any ownership rights by using the Site. We reserve all rights in and to the Site. You may not use our trademarks, logos and service marks in any way without our prior written permission. You may inquire about obtaining permission by writing to the address provided in the “Contact Us” section.
6. Prohibited Activities
You agree that you will comply with all applicable laws and regulations while you are using of our Site. Additionally, each user is prohibited from doing any of the following:
• Submitting any software or other materials that contain any viruses, or other items that can cause destruction to the site;
• Manipulating identifiers, including by forging headers, to disguise the origin of any posting submitted;
• “Framing” or “mirroring” any part of the Site;
• Modifying, adapting, sub-licensing, selling, decompiling or disassembling any portion of the Site;
• Attempting to gain access to the source code of the Site;
• Disabling or interfering with security related features of the Site or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any part of the Site;
• Removing any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained on the Site;
• Using any robot, spider, offline reader, site search/retrieval application or other manual or automatic device, tool, or process to retrieve, index, data-mine or in any way reproduce the structure or presentation of the Site, including with respect to any CAPTCHA displayed on the Site. However, operators of public search engines may use spiders to copy materials from the Site for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials. We may revoke this exception at any time and require the removal of archived materials gathered in the past;
• Taking any action that imposes or may impose (in our sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
• Reproducing, modifying, displaying, publicly performing, distributing or creating derivative works of the Site;
• Submitting (a) any content or information that is unlawful, fraudulent;
• Submitting, or providing links to, any postings containing material that could be considered harmful, obscene, pornographic, sexually explicit, indecent, lewd, violent, abusive, profane, insulting, threatening, harassing, hateful or otherwise objectionable, includes the image or likeness of individuals under 18 years of age, encourages or otherwise depicts or glamorizes drug use, characterizes violence as acceptable, glamorous or desirable, or contains any personal contact information or other personal information identifying any third party;
• Submitting, or providing links to, any postings containing material that harasses, victimizes, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender, age, or disability;
• Engaging in spamming or flooding;
• Harvesting or collecting information about Site users;
• Using any area of the Site for commercial purposes, such as to conduct sales of tickets, products or services; .
7. Claims of Copyright Infringement
If you believe that any content on the Site infringes your copyright, kindly send us a notice requesting that the content be removed.
The notice must include:
(a) your (or your agent’s) physical or electronic signature;
(b) identification of the copyrighted work on our Site that is claimed to have been infringed (or a representative list if multiple copyrighted works are included in one notification);
(c) identification of the content that is claimed to be infringing or the subject of infringing activity, including information reasonably sufficient to allow us to locate the content on the Site;
(d) your name, address, telephone number and email address;
(e) a statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the content in the manner complained of is not authorized by you or your agent or the law; and
(f) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you or your agent is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Notices should be sent on the Contact Us Section.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others and will respond to clear notices of alleged infringement. You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the requirements of this section, your notice may not be valid.
8. Links to Third Party Websites
The Site contains links to other websites that may not be owned or operated by us (“Third-Party Site”). The fact that we may link to those websites does not indicate any approval or endorsement of those websites.
Your use of Third-Party Sites is at your own risk and is subject to the terms of those Third-Party Sites.
It is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever links you select or software you download (whether from the Site or other sites) is free of viruses, worms, or any kind of destructive software.
9. Violation of these Terms
Without limiting any other provision of these terms, we reserve the right to, in our sole discretion, and without notice or liability, deny access to and use of the site to any person for any reason or for no reason at all, including without limitation for breach of any representation, warranty or covenant contained in these terms, or of any applicable law or regulation.
If that happens, you may no longer use the Site. You will still be bound by your obligations under these Terms. You agree that we will not be liable to you or any third-party for termination of your access to the Site.
10. Disclaimer of Warranties
You agree that your use on the Site will be at your risk.
To the fullest extent that applicable law does not prohibit the disclaimer of express or implied warranties, we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including any warranty of title, non-infringement, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or warranties that may arise from course of dealing or course of performance or usage of trade.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, we make no warranties or representations that the site will be safe, secure, accurate, or error-free, reliable, up-to-date, complete, or will always function without disruptions, delays or imperfections.
To the maximum extent allowed by law, we assume no liability or responsibility for any (a) errors, mistakes or inaccuracies of content and materials, (b) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of the site, (c) any unauthorized access to or use of our servers and/or any and all personal information stored therein, (d) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the site, (e) any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like, which may be transmitted to or through the site by any third-party, and/or (f) any errors or omissions in any content and materials or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the site.
We are not responsible for the actions or information of third-parties, and you release us from any claims and damages, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with any claim you have against any such third-parties.
11. Limitation of Liability
Without limiting the foregoing, you expressly acknowledge and agree that we will have no liability or responsibility whatsoever for
(a) another user engaging in prohibited activities;
(b) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, whether arising in contract or in tort, resulting from your access to and use of our site or any reservations made through the site;
(c) any unauthorized access to or use of our servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored therein;
(d) any bugs, viruses, worms or other items that can harm the Site; or
(e) any errors, mistakes, inaccuracies or omissions in any content.
Your sole and exclusive remedy for dissatisfaction with the site is to stop using the site.
The limitations in this section will apply even if any limited remedy fails of its essential purpose.
If any of the terms herein are held unenforceable, void or inapplicable under applicable law, then any such provision shall not apply but the rest of these Terms shall remain binding on you and the Company.
If anyone brings a claim against us related to your use or misuse of the Site or your violation of these Terms, you agree to indemnify, defend and hold us and our affiliated companies, event providers, suppliers, advertisers and sponsors, and each of our officers, directors, employees, and agents, harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, losses and expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs). We reserve the right to take exclusive control and defense of any claim, and you will cooperate fully with us in asserting any available defenses.
14. Governing Law
These Terms will in all respects be governed by and construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of Cyprus.
15. Entire Agreement
These Term constitutes the entire agreement between you and Breeze Group with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all previous and contemporaneous written and oral representations proposals negotiations and communications.
Company may assign these Terms or any of the rights or obligations hereunder and any causes of action arising hereunder to any third-party without necessity or obligation of notice to users.
The waiver or failure of either party to exercise in any respect any right or provision of these Terms will not be deemed a waiver of the applicable right or provision.
These Terms will operate to the fullest extent permissible by law.
19. Force Majeure
Company will not be responsible for any failure to perform its obligations under this Terms due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control including without limitation acts of God, war, riot, terrorism, embargoes, acts of civil or military authorities, fire, flood, internet failure, or accidents.
20. How to Contact Us
If you have any questions, comments or complaints regarding these Terms or the Site, please contact us at:
By email: email@example.com